Google+ Diet Coke & Jean Paul Gaultier Collaboration

Diet Coke & Jean Paul Gaultier Collaboration

October 12, 2012



Last night while reading fashion magazines on my iPad, I came across Diet Coke's newest print ad: "Styles evolve, but good taste never changes."  What a great statement I thought.  I had to incorporate it into my blog.

The collaboration between Jean Paul Gaultier and Diet Coke is a great example of two different industries collaborating in order to gain new audiences, increase brand awareness and/or enhance brand image.  Good taste is the key takeaway to Diet Coke's ad campaign.  What a great way to bridge the beverage products and fashion industries by merging good taste with style, a well-known match.

It is no wonder Coca-Cola retained its #1 spot on Interbrand's 100 Best Brands report which came out last week, winning over Apple and IBM.  See article here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...