Google+ Designer Spotlight: Soyer

Designer Spotlight: Soyer

October 30, 2012


I discovered a new brand while in NYC - Soyer.  Designer Soyun Shin has created an awesome knitwear company.  With sweater dressing in mind, Soyer is perfect for the modern woman on the go. The key to the clothing is sophistication meets versatility as the pieces are simple yet tailored with an unexpected twist.  I picked up this sweater in black from the boutique Curve in Soho and have been living in it since returning to London.  Literally I wore it Saturday on the plane, to brunch Sunday at Tom's Kitchen and today for lunch at the Dorchester.  Chances are I'll be wearing it tonight as well.  I really need to find a new obsession and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...