Google+ Contouring Demystified...Finally

Contouring Demystified...Finally

October 25, 2012


This is the best image I have ever seen regarding how to contour your face.  If you are like me I really had no idea how to do this.  I just kept hearing about it.  But since I have tried it with this image as a guide, it actually makes a huge difference to your makeup routine in a matter of minutes.

In order of application: The brown lines represent your bronzer, pink lines are blush and white lines and circles are highlighter.  I personally use Guerlain Terracotta bronzer in 02, Clinique blush in Breathless Berry and Tom Ford highlighter in Peach Blush (featured in my previous post Tom Ford Beauty).

Read full article here!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great picture, fabulous post :D
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...