Google+ The Little Black Jacket we all know and love

The Little Black Jacket we all know and love

November 3, 2012

 

Yesterday I visited the Saatchi Galley to see Chanel's Little Black Jacket exhibition.  Simple, elegant yet daring is how I would describe the exhibition, much like the Little Black Jacket itself.  113 poster prints of the classic jacket shot by Karl Lagerfeld and modeled by a range of celebrities connected with the House covered the white walls of the gallery.  Styled by Carine Roitfeld, each model was shot to reflect his or her individual style.  It was difficult to choose but I finally managed to narrow down my favorite shots to share with you.  

6 comments:

  1. wow, that's so awesome that you were able to attend this gallery. I'm so jealous!

    xx
    M.E.

    http://mindyerazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one paired with the white dress! Great blog, want to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! This exhibition looks really interesting. :) Followin you on Bloglovin' now and looking forward to new posts. xx

    www.fashionistasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love your blog - following you on Bloglovin' too! xx

      Delete
  4. Perfect!!! I really love that second one with the flowers, I can see myself in that.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! And following you as well :) Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...