Google+ Inside Emilio de la Morena's Design Studio

Inside Emilio de la Morena's Design Studio

November 12, 2012




Last week I visited one of my favorite London Fashion Week catwalk designers Emilio de la Morena's design studio.  Filled with his signature colorful clothing and accessories (and my excitement!), I got a tangible sneak preview into the SS'13 collection.  "I wanted to make SS'13 easy-to-wear," Emilio told me.  Easy-to-wear and impeccably tailored, his collection reminded me of a modern take on Spanish flamenco dancers (see dresses above).  "I felt I wanted to bring back memories from the past," the designer originally from Spain said. Thank you Emilio for showing me your as beautiful as always new collection.

See the full SS'13 collection at Style.com and London Fashion Week

5 comments:

  1. Great blog on designer Emilio's Spring collection! Very youthful and colorful! The one who wears it will stand out in any gathering! Thanks for showcasing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that dress looks like so much fun...and I could definitely buy all of those heels!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many ruffles! I wish the skirts were longer so you could twirl in them properly!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second dress is absolutely stunning, I can picture Ana Dello Russo wearing it to Fashion Week! <3
    Lovely blog by the way, I'm your newest follower!

    Love, Bougeotte {Victoria}.
    http://www.mybougeotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes and the inspiration for the dresses!

    Kate
    www.allthingskate.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...