Google+ Update

Update

March 18, 2013

Dear Mouthful of Style Readers,

I'm sure you have been wondering where I've been!  First off apologies for not posting earlier.  After much thought, I have decided to take an indefinite break from posting.  I am working on many exciting projects for MFS however I need the time to take it to the next level.

I will still be updating my Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts so make sure you are following me to continue to receive my luxury fashion insights and outfit postings.

I won't be gone too long so please check back often and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continued support!

Xo,

Nina

3 comments:

  1. We will dearly miss your MFS blog but will continue to follow you elsewhere! Thanks and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much looking forward to see a latest post
    on your MFS blog,
    love to read much about your insights,
    on the other hand, the best of luck on your projects,
    can't wait for you to share to us your excitements and
    experiences on this said project..
    all the best!!

    Fashion Glitter

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...