Google+ Perfect wing tip eye

Perfect wing tip eye

February 27, 2013


I’m really into the wing tip eye these days.  It’s not a new look by any means but one that has been a consistent beauty trend over time and that I have seen all over the AW13 runways. For me, the key to success to achieve the perfect wing tip eye is all in the choice of liquid eyeliner. YSL’s Shocking False Lash Effect Eyeliner is my choice!  A great guide below I found on how to use this wonderful bold felt-tip pen to achieve this look easily and with perfection time and time again.    



Photo credit: Shariq Siddiqui Photography & Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Love this! And I believe you would love what we have in-store at Spaces and Gems. Check us out: http://spacesandgems.bigcartel.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...